Cobham Semiconductor Solutions
Cobham Semiconductor Solutions provides Standard HiRel ICs including memory, µprocessor, interconnect and power and ASICs (application-specific integrated circuits) for space, commercial, medical and industrial markets. Electronic Manufacturing Services (Circuit Card Assembly, Radiation Testing, Component Upscreening and Packaging).
Other markets include:
- High-altitude avionics
- X-ray cargo scanners
- Critical transportation systems
- Nuclear power controls
- GPS receivers
- Networking and telecommunication
If you are interested in a career with Cobham Semiconductor Solutions, please view our job opportunities at www.cobham.com/the-group/careers/.
Cobham Semiconductor Solutions Products
- MIL-STD-1553 Databuses/Transceivers
- A-to-D, D-to-A Converters
- NEW: Arm® Microcontroller
- Battery Electronic Units (BEU)
- Bus Switch Family
- Circuit Card Assembly
- Clock Management
- UPDATE: Controller Area Network (CAN) Transceivers
- NEW: Crosspoint Switch (XPS)
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- RadTol Eclipse FPGA
- IP Cores
- LEON 3FT/4FT Microprocessors
- Logic - 16-Bit
- Logic - MSI & ManyGate
- NEW: Microcontroller - Arm®
- LEGACY: MicroControllers and Microprocessors
- Multiplexers, Analog
- Op Amps
- NEW: Power Distribution Modules (PDMs)
- Precision Current Source
- Pulse Width Modulators
- RAD Services
- RadHard-by-Design Analog Function Series
- Resolver-to-Digital Converter
- RF Microwave Products
- UPDATE: Single Board Computers
- Transceivers - RS485
- UPDATE: Transceivers - CAN
- Voltage Regulators
- Voltage Supervisors
- Voltage Translators
Catalogs & News
- Please subscribe to our monthly newsletter to be sure you don't miss updates about events, trade shows, products and services that may be of interest to you!
- Cobham is hosting RADECS 2018, September 16-21 in Gothenburg, Sweden. Visit the RADECS 2018 Website for additional information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Cobham's products and services contributed to the recent successful deployment of the 'Flying Laptop' Satellite developed at the Institute of Space Systems (IRS) at the University of Stuttgart in Germany. Learn More...
- Watch Cobham RAD Solutions' new video: Demonstration of the effects of radiation on a commercial video camera
- Cobham Semiconductor Solutions announces our new, automated circuit card assembly line - view our video!