RadHard Resolver-to-Digital Converter
Aeroflex offers RadHard Resolver-to-Digital Converters (RDC). An RDC is an integrated circuit (IC) used in shaft angle control systems to convert a resolver's SINE and COSINE analog signals to an angle represented by a 10 to 16 bit digital value.
The new enhanced RDC5028C is available now and recommended for all new designs.
HiRel Products Short Form
Available RadHard Resolver-to-Digital Converter Products
- 10, 12, 14, and 16-Bit operation over -55°C to +125°C temperature range
- Eliminates Anomaly #1: Instability at 360° and 180° Input Angles in the ACT5028B Version
- Enhanced ESD Protection
- Radiation Performance
- Total Dose 1Mrads(Si)
- SEL: Immune up to 100MeV-cm2/mg
- Power Supply: +5VDC Only
- Separate I/O power pin to allow for 3.3V to 5.0V interface compatibility
- Programmable by using external resistors and capacitors
- Closed Loop Bandwidth
- Input Hysteresis in LSBs
- Maximum Tracking Rate of Resolver
- Low power: +5VDC @ 22mA Typ.
- Packaging: 52-lead ceramic quad flatpack
- Available to SMD 5962-0423503KXC
Legacy ACT5028B RadHard Resolver-to-Digital Converter
- 16-Bit Monolithic Tracking
- Radiation Environment - Total Dose 1Mrads(Si)
- +5VDC Power Only
- Programmable by using a few non-critical external resistors and capacitors
- Low power: +5V @ 22mA Typ.
- Packaged in 52-lead ceramic quad
- SMD 5962-0423502KXC