Cobham is now offering our RadTolerant Arm® Cortex® -M0+ MicroController with an integrated Analog Front End and on-board volatile and non-volatile memory.
The UT32M0R500 is a System On a Chip solution that is ideal for distributed command and control.
For questions, please email us at email@example.com ou call 800-645-8862.
- Highly Integrated Analog Front End
- ADC with PGA, Mux, PCS, DACs, Comparators, Timers, PWMs
- On-board memory
- Dual-port SRAM with EDAC and Scrubbing
- NOR Flash
- Variety of Peripherals
- 2 CAN2.0B controllers
- I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART, JTAG, WDT
- Addresses SWAP: Size, Weight, and Power
- 143 pin CLGA; 14.5 x 14.5 mm
- Power Management
- Guaranteed Radiation Performance & Quality
- Powerful Set of Development and Debug Tools
|Arm® Cortex® -M0+ MicroController|
(MeV - cm²/mg)
Q & V
|143 pin CLGA
14.5 x 14.5 mm,
1 mm pitch
|Description: This board provides a comprehensive and rapid prototyping platform for the UT32M0R500 Microcontroller. The Arduino™ Uno connectivity and full product pinout allow for easy expansion and accessibility. Along with the microcontroller, the subject board includes JTAG connectors for debugging and USB-to-UART connectors for communicating from a PC and supports an external clock.|
|* Contact factory for recommendations on software environment (IDE) and API drivers.|