Cobham RAD Solutions
Cobham RAD Solutions (formerly Aeroflex RAD) offers comprehensive radiation effects testing and support services, from design to launch and operation. Please view our new 36,000 sq. ft. facility.
Our MIL-STD radiation effects test services include:
- Cobalt-60, Caesium-137, Neutron, Flash X-Ray/Prompt Dose Capabilities
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) and Device Testing per MIL-STD-750, MIL-STD-883, Method 1019 and ASTM F1892.
- Enhanced Low Dose Radiation Sensitivity (ELDRS) Testing
- 14 MeV Neutron Irradiator. Testing per MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883, Method 1017
- Radiation Lot Acceptance Testing (RLAT)
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects or SEE: Single Event Latch Up (SEL), Single Event Upset (SEU), Single Event Transient (SET), Single Event Burnout (SEB) and Single Event Gate Rapture (SEGR) - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) Radiation, Characterization and Testing
- Radiation Engineering and Component Qualification Planning
- Wafer Lot Radiation Screening, Characterization, and Qualification
- MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883 Screening and Qualification of Advanced COTS Devices as well as Design Engineering for Radiation Hardened Devices.
- Support Services:
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly
- Chip Removal and Re-assembly for RAD Testing
- Backside Chip Thinning and Re-assembly for Heavy Ion Radiation testing
- PC Board Design, Quick-Turn Prototyping and Assembly as well as Laser Marking and Cutting.
- Radiation Test Engineering support including circuit design, test plan development and test result reports.
Cobham RAD Products
- A to D Converters Offering Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC) ideal for military, aerospace and high reliability space applications.
- Power MOSFETs Aeroflex's new Power MOSFET family are drop-in compatible to industry standards.
Cobham RAD Services
- MIL-STD Radiation Effects Test Services HiRel microelectronic standard products, custom circuit card assembly, and assembly and test.
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing SEE Testing Services - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Device Preparation for Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing Circuit Card Assembly, Custom Hybrid, MCM, Module, Radiation Effects Test and Support
- Device Screening and Element Evaluation Custom ASICs for demanding environments such as space, medical, security screening and industrial applications.
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly Custom ASICs for demanding environments such as space, medical, security screening and industrial applications.
Cobham RAD Europe
- Cobham RAD Services in Europe Cobham RAD now offers radiation test services for customers and programs outside of the US and Europe
Catalogs & News
- Aeroflex RAD Europe receives awards/certifications:
- ISO-9001 Certification
- BSI Assurance UK Ltd awarded certificate number FS613540 on 11 July 2014
- Click below to download or you may
request mailed copies of our brochures: