Cobham Semiconductor Solutions
Cobham Semiconductor Solutions provides Standard HiRel ICs including memory, µprocessor, interconnect and power and ASICs (application-specific integrated circuits) for space, commercial, medical and industrial markets. Electronic Manufacturing Services (Circuit Card Assembly, Radiation Testing, Component Upscreening and Packaging).
Other markets include:
- High-altitude avionics
- X-ray cargo scanners
- Critical transportation systems
- Nuclear power controls
- GPS receivers
- Networking and telecommunication
If you are interested in a career with Cobham Semiconductor Solutions, please view our job opportunities at www.aeroflex.com/about-us-corp/careers/career-opportunities.
Cobham Semiconductor Solutions Products
- MIL-STD-1553 Databuses/Transceivers
- A-to-D, D-to-A Converters
- Battery Electronic Units (BEU)
- NEW: Bus Switch Family
- Circuit Card Assembly
- Clock Management
- NEW: Controller Area Network (CAN) Transceivers
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Microwave Filter Components
- RadTol Eclipse FPGA
- LEON 3FT Microprocessors
- Logic - 16-Bit
- NEW: Logic - MSI
- MicroControllers and Microprocessors
- Motion Control
- Multiplexers, Analog
- Op Amps
- NEW: Power Distribution Modules (PDMs)
- Precision Current Source
- Pulse Width Modulators
- RAD Services
- RadHard-by-Design Analog Function Series
- Resolver-to-Digital Converter
- NEW: Single Board Computers
- Transceivers - RS485
- NEW: Transceivers - CAN
- Voltage Regulators
- Voltage Supervisors
- NEW: Voltage Translators
- NEW: YouTube Channel: E2E
Catalogs & News
- Cobham Gaisler's GR718 radiation-tolerant 18-port SpaceWire router evaluation board and prototype parts are available now! Please visit our GR718 product page for details.
- Cobham's radiation hardened (RadHard) microelectronics were launched aboard NASA's Origins, Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification, Security-Regolith Explorer (OSIRIS-REx) spacecraft on September 8, 2016. Learn More...
- Cobham products on University of Bern CaSSIS (Colour and Stereo Surface Imaging System) instrument. View our Press release for additional details.
- Advance Your Program with Cobham and ATSP4! Learn More
- Cobham Semiconductor Solutions announces our new, automated circuit card assembly line - view our video!