About Cobham Signal & Control Solutions (formerly Aeroflex)
As part of Cobham RFMW Solutions, we are a supplier of high-performance RF and Microwave Frequency Synthesizers and Signal Generation Sources, Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMA) and Multi-Function Modules (MFM) and RF and Microwave Components, serving the military, aerospace, commercial and instrumentation markets.
Eatontown: Supplier Quality Assurance Requirements
Plainview: SOP-QA-1075 Supplier Quality Assurance Requirements
67,000 square foot of combined manufacturing space, located in Eatontown, New Jersey and Plainview, NY facilities, serve our US and International customers. Resources include Comprehensive in-house design, manufacturing and test capabilities to 40 GHz. All manufacturing and test operations are performed in our state-of-the-art production facilities. Both operations maintain ISO-9001:2008 and AS-9100 accredited quality systems, and as part of our commitment to continuous improvement, all employees participate in comprehensive training programs, keeping pace with industry innovations.
We are proud to have achieved approved supplier status on many military and space programs such as Predator, MRAP, AEGIS, THAAD, F-15/16/18 platforms and dozens more.
Our team of design engineers has extensive experience in passive and active component design, frequency synthesis and signal generation systems and subsystem integration. By using the latest and most advanced CAD and Simulation software, we offer comprehensive design, test and manufacturing solutions to our customers most demanding applications.
Cobham Signal & Control Solutions is your source for the following standard products.
- Frequency Synthesizers - Broadband, Fast Switching, Low Noise
- Integrated Microwave Assemblies and Multi-Function Modules
- Switch Matrices - Blocking and Non-Blocking, N to N input outputs
- Control Components
- Attenuators - Digital, Voltage Variable and Current Controlled
- Phase Shifters - Digital, Voltage Variable and Current Controlled
- Switches - SPST to SP6T with Transfer Switches from 0.01 to 18 GHz
- High Power T/R Switches - 0.01 to 6.0 GHz up to 200W CW
- Passive Components
- Power Dividers and Combiners - 2 way through 8 way
- Directional and Dual Directional Couplers - 6, 10, 20 and 30 dB Coupling
- 90 and 180 degree hybrid couplers
- Receiver Protection
- Limiters - Conventional, Low Leakage or High Power
- Detectors - Schottky, Tunnel, Threshold and Limiter Detectors