Cobham Inmet (formerly Aeroflex / Inmet) is a solution minded, performance driven, and customer focused global supplier of passive RF and Microwave components for markets such as:
- Laboratory test
Product solutions include the POWERFILM™ line of surface mount resistive components, coaxial signal conditioning products to 65 GHz, and coaxial test cable assemblies.
Cobham Inmet Products
- PowerFilm Components Taking KDI technology forward with both low and high powered chip and flange mounted attenuators, resistors and terminations.
- Bias Tees Bias Tees in frequencies up to 50 GHz with multiple connector configurations.
- Coaxial Adapters In Series and Between Series Coaxial Adapters in a wide variety of connector types, including Panel and flange mount.
- Coaxial Fixed Attenuators RF Coaxial Fixed Attenuators in a wide selection of frequency ranges and power levels with attenuation values of 0 to 60 dB.
- DC Blocks DC Blocks Available in Inner Only, Outer Only and Inner/Outer designs with various frequency ranges and voltage ratings.
- Detectors Zero Bias Schottky Detectors available up to 4 GHz, SMA-M/F models. For use in lab applications, power monitoring and circuit leveling.
- Dust and Moisture Caps These Dust and Moisture caps are Ideal for sealing ports for shipping or storage. Available with TNC-M, SMA-M, N-M and N-F, 2.4mm-M and SMP-F connectors.
- Gain Equalizers High Performance fixed or adjustable Gain Equalizers designed to compensate for a variety of insertion loss slopes for cable and TWT applications.
- iCaliber® test cables High quality, SMA iCALIBER® RF test cables available from stock in two, three and four foot lengths.
- Terminations RF Terminations in a wide selection of frequency ranges and power levels.
- Opens and Shorts Choose from many Opens and Shorts: SMA, Type N, 7/16 DIN, and Type F models. Perfect for test and measurement applications.
- Power Dividers Wilkinson & Broadband resistive Power Dividers up to 26.5 GHz for dual channeled insertion loss measurements, calibration measurements, etc.